Monday 1 February 2010

Glory of Heracles NDS

Image: Glory of Heracles
Link: http://gloryofheracles.com/
N. G© 2008-2010 Nintendo / PAON. Glory of Heracles, Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2010 Nintendo.lory of Heracles, Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2010 Nintendo.
All rights and reserved to the creator and organisations.



I've started to play this game when it first came out after a few days and I'm almost finished playing with it too. During my game play I searched around the net to find a walkthrough or so ... but failed. I have seen quite a few mini ones recently and thought... why not make my own? and see if it could also help others since as a game player myself - it is quite hard to continue playing a game once you get stuck. And so... I started to create my own guide / walkthrough for this game :)