Monday 1 March 2010

Ragnarok NDS

Image: Ragnarok DS

Link: http://ragnarokds.com/

©Gravity Co., Ltd. & Lee MyoungJin (studio DTDS). All Rights Reserved.
©2008,2010 GungHo Online Entertainment. Inc. All Rights Reserved.
©2009,2010 GungHo Works. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed to and published by XSEED Games. Nintendo DS is a trademark of Nintendo.
©2006 Nintendo. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association.

All rights and reserved to the creator and organisations.


Woohooo!! ever since this game was translated to English - my gosh ! I couldn't believe it ... Slapped myself twice thinking I was dreaming. Haha - anyway... lets' get on to business ... From way back in the beginning I was already playing Ragnarok Online and I've really enjoyed myself on experiencing new things from the game. Especially -talking like a game nerd here sorry ... :) - the customised gears, ofcourse I'm not a donator or anything but I particularly liked hunting the items down to make the hat or whatever it is. Moving on ... I recommend this game to anyone who has interests in RPG, etc. and ... yes... I do have a game guide ready for those who are in need :D Enjoy! !